Loaded with vitamins A, C, and E this wild caught salmon meal is a perfect ratio of fresh and cooked proportions that fuel your pineal gland, support skin, sinuses, and tonsils, pH balance acidity, reduce inflammation, and leave you feeling satisfied and light.
Grilled Lime Butter Salmon
- ¼ organic red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound wild caught boneless salmon, skin on, patted dry, and divided into 4 equal portions
- ¼ teaspoon organic cayenne pepper, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground organic cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Real Salt
- 2 teaspoon organic Safflower oil
- 1 small organic jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- fresh organic pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into match sticks
- 1 teaspoon organic lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice additional -divided
- 2 tablespoon fresh organic cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon organic unsalted butter
- In a small bowl, add onion and enough cold water to cover (to remove bitterness). Let soak 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Carefully flip salmon and cook for 2 more minutes, to skillet add remaining 2 tsp lime juice and butter and cook until butter melts. With a spoon, baste salmon by spooning butter mixture over top. Cook until salmon is opaque through, about 2 more minutes.
- Serve with slaw and steamed broccoli or a green salad.